Re: [tracker2] Scripting.

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
      ----- Original Message ----
      From: James Ewen <ve6srv@...>
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 3 August, 2010 16:32:17
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Scripting.

      Good stuff!

      Glad to know that it's working for someone.

      Just want to make sure that you know that the script only counts
      along, and knows nothing about the current time or day of the week. It
      assume the script is started at 00:00 on Sunday morning. I have talked
      about creating another script which would allow you to preset the
      counter values to a specific day/time. You could call that script
      remotely at that time to "calibrate" the clock without having to be up
      at midnight Sunday morning.

      Yes, i figure that ok. For us, it doesn't really matter when any of them get
      broadcast. I like the idea of 'setting' it via another script.

      Thanks
      John