Re: [tracker2] Scripting.

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
      Good stuff!

      Glad to know that it's working for someone.

      Just want to make sure that you know that the script only counts
      along, and knows nothing about the current time or day of the week. It
      assume the script is started at 00:00 on Sunday morning. I have talked
      about creating another script which would allow you to preset the
      counter values to a specific day/time. You could call that script
      remotely at that time to "calibrate" the clock without having to be up
      at midnight Sunday morning.

    • Jon
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
        Glad to know that it's working for someone.

        Just want to make sure that you know that the script only counts
        along, and knows nothing about the current time or day of the week. It
        assume the script is started at 00:00 on Sunday morning. I have talked
        about creating another script which would allow you to preset the
        counter values to a specific day/time. You could call that script
        remotely at that time to "calibrate" the clock without having to be up
        at midnight Sunday morning.

        Yes, i figure that ok. For us, it doesn't really matter when any of them get
        broadcast. I like the idea of 'setting' it via another script.

        Thanks
        John