Balloon Radio?

  • Tanner Lovelace
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      Scott,

      Any update on the balloon radio? TechShopRDU in North Carolina is talking
      about putting up a balloon ( http://www.techshoprdu.com/node/786 )
      and what I've seen of the radio you use for yours it looks like that
      would be ideal.

      Thanks much,
      Tanner Lovelace
      KB4TYE

      On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      > Hi Pete,
      >
      > I'd put the board on the website now, but it relies on the SRB MX146LV
      > transmitter, which is still having production problems.  As soon as
      > that's sorted out I'll be selling them.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > Pete Lilja wrote:
      >>

      >> Scott,
      >>
      >> Do you have plans to create and sell a balloon radio?
      >>
      >> I, for one, would be interested in a lightweight package that has
      >> incorporated your well designed hardware.
      >>
      >> Pete
      >> KC0GPB

      Tanner Lovelace
      http://wtl.wayfarer.org/
      increscent, all sable.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        No word from SRB on availability of the MX146 yet, I'm afraid.

        Scott