Paging Keith VE7GDH

  • Frank C.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Keith,

      Could you send me a personal message, I have a few questions about Smart-beaconing that I don't want to take up the groups time with.

      Regards,

      -Frank C.
    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        Frank KG6NLW wrote...

        > Could you send me a personal message, I have a few questions about
        > Smart-beaconing that I don't want to take up the groups time with.

        I'll send you a note. In the meantime though, it doesn't appear that you
        have beaconed and made it to an IGate a single time so far.

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH