Re: [tracker2] Re: Nuvi 350 and OT2m not communicating

  • Frank Christ
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 14, 2010
      I'm assuming there is no fix for this. Everything is setup step for step and still nothing. I guess it was a good idea but...If anyone gets any brain sparks, please feel free to drop me a line.

      Regards,

      -Frank C.
      KG6NLW

      On Jul 13, 2010, at 11:47 PM, Frank C. wrote:

      Keith,

      Yes it's powered via the cradle.

      Regards,

      -Frank C.
      KG6NLW (for the record)

      > Frank (callsign?) wrote...
      >
      > > OT2m connected to a Garmin Nuvi 350 via one of Scott's Serial
      > > Splitters, Port A setup for Garmin (Red cable) and Port B setup
      > > for Auto (Blue cable). The cable from the OT2m to nuvi is one
      > > of Scott's cables too... The OT2m has everything setup but the
      > > Nuvi won't go into the "Dispatch Mode".
      >
      > Is the Nuvi powered via the cradle / rear connector?
      >
      > 73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH

    • Frank C.
      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 16, 2010
        Thinking about it, I have yet to see the busy light come on except when its transmitting my beacon.

        Fred thanks for the further info on the GTRANS cable.

        Regards,

        -Frank C.

        On Jul 16, 2010, at 13:54, "Keith VE7GDH" <ve7gdh@...> wrote:

        Frank KG6NLW wrote...

        Even with the GTRANS cable I don't see anything in the favorites window.

        Assuming that you are hearing beacons and that they are being decoded...
        is WAYPOINTS turned ON? Also, what do you have in MAXRANGE?

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH