Scripting help

  • Malcolm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 1:44 PM
      Hi I am looking for some help on writing a script for a TR2.
      Our Repeater network here in the Yukon is mostly Solar and wind powered mountian top repeaters.

      What I am wanting to do is during the summer months when we have 22+ hours of day light then the Digis will work as normal. But during the winter months when we have only 5 hours of day light power consumption is a issue at some site. So when the voltage drops to less then 11.5 volts I would like to have the APRS side only send voltage reading. as the repeater network system goes into a sleep mode at 10V

      I know I can do this with the profiles 1 & 2 but thought maybe a script would be better.

      Anyone Help Thanks Malcolm VY1FC, Whitehorse YT