Re:Nuvi 350 and OT2m not communicating

  • Tray Murphy
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 14, 2010
      I assume you bought the Fleet Management Interface cable, and not the other one. Only the FMI cable, plugged into the side USB port while powered off the cradle will work with the nuvi 350.
      Tray
      N4PAT
    • Frank C.
      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 16, 2010
        Thinking about it, I have yet to see the busy light come on except when its transmitting my beacon.

        Fred thanks for the further info on the GTRANS cable.

        Regards,

        -Frank C.

        On Jul 16, 2010, at 13:54, "Keith VE7GDH" <ve7gdh@...> wrote:

        Frank KG6NLW wrote...

        Even with the GTRANS cable I don't see anything in the favorites window.

        Assuming that you are hearing beacons and that they are being decoded...
        is WAYPOINTS turned ON? Also, what do you have in MAXRANGE?

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH