Re: OT2m v2 DIGI overrun?

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2010
      Dear Scott,

      two days ago I have installed the latest available firmware Sept2, 2009 at the Bratislava digipeater OM3KII-2. Since then I had to observe pretty similar issues like Mike previously described.

      OM3KII-2 uses the "old" OT2 hardware version and we are planning to install two more OT2 digipeaters on exposed, hard accessible high altitude locations in Slovakia this summer - in case we might able to fix those bugs.

      Is there any chance to receive the old firmware again: The one we used when OM3KII was installed in June 2009, as without any changes since then and no technical problems it worked great so far.

      Many thanks for your advise!

      Christian OE1CWJ / OM9AWJ
      oe1cwj <at> gmx.at