still new to aprs

  • kd8htg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hello just a quick question. im getting ready to order my open tracker2 and the cable and what not. my question is im looking at getting the m5s cable from byonics and according to the website this cable is only 18inces long. is there anywhere that an extension cable could be had since my tracker to radio is going to be mounted more than 18inches away. does argent data have a cable that would provide the connections from tracker to radio and allow for power of the tracker from the radio? i hope i have been clear on what im asking. if not just send me and email and i will try to explain what im doing
      thanks