Motorcycle ,scooter

  • gervais
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2010
      hi all
      remember me,what is the symbol for a motorcycle and a scooter ,if it exist?
      i just baught a Suzuki burgman and i am installing a OT+ on it
      thanks
      gervais ve2ckn

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2010
        On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 10:23 AM, gervais <ve2ckn@...> wrote:

        > what is the symbol for a motorcycle and a scooter ,if it exist?

        /<

        The information is still at the same place we told you to look last
        time... perhaps bookmark this URL for future use.

        http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo/APRS_Symbol_Chart.pdf

      • gervais
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2010
          thanks ,,,for the link
          bookmark done :-)

          ve2ckn,gervais

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2010
            On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 10:46 AM, gervais <ve2ckn@...> wrote:

            > thanks ,,,for the link
            > bookmark  done :-)

            Now to try and remember to look at the bookmark... 8)

            I'm horrible for remembering that I bookmarked stuff!