Re: [tracker2] T2 Scripting

  • Pete Lilja
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15, 2010
      Luck, eh?  I dunno.  Perhaps I should learn to do it.  Where I could use it is with CHDK and hacking my camera for odd and fun uses.

      Pete

      On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:37 PM, James Ewen <ve6srv@...> wrote:

      On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Pete Lilja <plilja@...> wrote:

      > I guess I should have figured it'd been thought of and would
      > be available if it were easy enough to do.

      It is pretty easy to do, the tools that we have currently just don't
      give us the precision necessary to observe those hills.

      > And as much as I'd like to be able to tackle such a project that
      > scripting stuff isn't my cup-of-tea.  I know nothing of programming
      > - even simple programming.

      Hey you're in luck... writing a script isn't programming. Just think
      of it as writing a set of instructions.