Re: {Disarmed} Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-135 versus UI-View

  • M & M Neno
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      WOW !!!!  I wish someone  had mentioned this sooner, I have just spent the last month
      tearing out what little hair I have left. The one we have is the same & it is also very selective
      as to who it will copy/digi when used on its own & the same when used with UIview as the
      digi. It is always used in kiss with agwpe so that others on the LAN can also connect.
      I also found that if it is set to 'exit kiss on exit'  A port mode will default to AUTO so that
      the next  time it is started it won't go back into kiss.
      You then have to cancel everything , go back to the config program put AMODE back in kiss
      save it & start again, much eazier to leave it in kiss when exiting.
      I will probably send it back for treatment.

      73, Murray, ZL1ARL.