RE: Tracker2 with LCD - How did you package it?

  • k0jdd
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.1 MB
    Here is the final report on my packaging efforts.

    73 de K0JDD
    John

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
      Hi John,

      That looks great!

      I like the Ethernet cable out the back of the T2. It got me thinking that another Ethernet jack could maybe be on the back of the T2 as well. The user could find off the shelf cables for interconnecting the pieces.

      Thanks for sharing and inspiring me! Time to move mine from temporary to permanent!

      Best regards,
      Fred, N7FMH

      Here is the final report on my packaging efforts.

      73 de K0JDD
      John

    • larry
      Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
        John,
        Excellent documentation and how to ! Maybe this will inspire others to document mods in the same format. I will try to next time I do a mod.
        Thanks
        Larry WT9M

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, k0jdd <k0jdd@...> wrote:

        > Here is the final report on my packaging efforts.
        >

        > 73 de K0JDD
        > John

      • Fred Hillhouse
        Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
          The PDF can be put in the files sections as well.

          Excellent documentation and how to ! Maybe this will inspire others to document mods in the same format. I will try to next time I do a mod.
          Thanks
          Larry WT9M

          --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, k0jdd <k0jdd@...> wrote:

          > Here is the final report on my packaging efforts.
          >

          > 73 de K0JDD
          > John

        • PAUL AMOS
          Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
            I agree on the thanks for the documentation.

            Another Tracker2 weekend project !

            73

            Paul, KI4DMP

            --
            Sent from my mobile device
          • JohnD
            Message 6 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
              --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Hillhouse" <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

              > The PDF can be put in the files sections as well.

              Done
              Message 7 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
                Very nice!

                Scott

                k0jdd wrote:

                > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from k0jdd included below]
                >
                > Here is the final report on my packaging efforts.
                >

                > 73 de K0JDD
                > John

              • aa8gk
                Message 8 of 8 , Jun 12, 2010
                  WOW!!!! Really nice job, OM! Thanks for the PDF. I just saved it so I can do the same.

                  72,
                  Pete, AA8GK