Re: [tracker2] use as a digipeater

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2010
      On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Patrick <winston@...> wrote:

      > The date logic you see in the script is based on having a gps attached,
      > you can then use the gps for date and time.

      Really? I didn't know that when I wrote those scripts.

      The time increment is based on the 1 pulse per second coming from the GPS.

      From the Wiki:
      ***
      Second
      This counter indicates the second of the current hour (synchronized to
      GPS time) from 0 to 3599.
      ***

      There's no way to get day of the week, or date (yet).

      My weekly script needs to have all counters zeroed at midnight on
      Sunday, but one could add on a script that would set the counter
      values to a specific value which corresponds to the current
      day/hour/minute, and then call that script remotely.

      It was written as a simple example of how scripting could be used. I
      haven't tested it yet to see if it actually works.