Re: Tracker 2 with LCD - How did you package it?

  • JohnD
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
      The UPS man brought me lots of goodies today. :-)

      Tonight I worked on a mock-up of the packaging for my external LCD.
      It is larger than I want it to be. :-(
      I may have to look for a smaller enclosure.

      The pot in front is for the contrast control. It is also an on/off switch and I plan to wire things so that you can turn off the LCD completely.

      More to come...

      K0JDD