Re: [tracker2] dead tracker?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2010
      Ah, I didn't see that. We don't have any more KX8 processors. You can
      always sent it in and I'll check it out.

      Scott

      Wes Johnston, AI4PX wrote:

      > Scott, this is one of the oldest tracker2's.... with the misaligned RJ11
      > and ONE red/grn LED. I certainly don't expect you to cover it. BUT if
      > you're willing, I just ordered a tracker 2 from you today, throw the CPU
      > in with that box.
      >
      > The order was to James Johnston Dalzell SC
      >
      > Wes
      >
      > On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 13:30, Scott Miller <scott@...
      > <mailto:scott@...>> wrote:
      >
      > Rapid red or green?
      >
      > In any case, let me know where to send it and I'll have a replacement
      > MCU out to you today.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > Wes Johnston, AI4PX wrote:
      > >

      > > I tried "disable turbo" before giving up and emailing the list. The
      > > tracker has a rapidly blinking LED as it's only sign of life.
      > >
      > > Wes
      > >
      > > On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 23:20, P. Suryono Adisoemarta
      > > <yono_adisoemarta@... <mailto:yono_adisoemarta@...>
      > <mailto:yono_adisoemarta@...
      > <mailto:yono_adisoemarta@...>>> wrote:
      > >

      > > Try "disable" Turbo when launching the otwincfg program.
      > >
      > > 73 de Paulus N5SNN / YD0NXX
      > >

      > > --- On *Tue, 6/1/10, Wes Johnston, AI4PX /<wes@...
      > <mailto:wes@...>
      > > <mailto:wes@... <mailto:wes@...>>>/* wrote:
      > >

      > > From: Wes Johnston, AI4PX <wes@...
      > <mailto:wes@...> <mailto:wes@... <mailto:wes@...>>>
      > > Subject: [tracker2] dead tracker?
      > > To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com> <mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com>>
      > > Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 8:06 PM
      > >

      > > I loan my T2 to a friend who says he accessed it with the
      > > otwincfg program. He said he changed the callsign in each
      > > profile and wrote it back, but it gave "some write error" and
      > > now it won't talk to the otwincfg program any more. I
      > tested my
      > > serial cable with the OT+ that my daughter built at
      > Dayton, and
      > > it works fine. Is there any way I can salvage this load?
      > He's
      > > trying to put it in his car to track a trip he's about to
      > take
      > > and we need it done by Thursday.
      > >
      > > Wes
      > > ---
      > > God help those who do not help themselves.
      > >

      > > --
      > > Wes
      > > ---
      > > God help those who do not help themselves.

      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > tracker2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > Wes
      > ---
      > God help those who do not help themselves.

    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2010
        Wes AI4PX wrote...

        > I just ordered a tracker 2 from you today...

        I just looked and the OT2m showed "no stock"...

        Scott - are they sometimes available these days? I thought you
        were still having problems with the CM or parts availability.

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
      • Keith VE7GDH
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 2, 2010
          I said...

          > Scott - are they sometimes available these days? I thought you
          > were still having problems with the CM or parts availability.

          Of course I then looked on the product status page and saw that
          you were waiting for a shipment of more cases for the OT2m!

          http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php/Product_Status

          73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH