OT2m Telemetry?

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I've checked the Wiki and the latest PDF and cannot find a definition of
      what the various telemetry channel values come from. I'm hoping that
      the source voltage and temperature readings can be sent out as
      telemetry, but the only reference I found is a reference to the
      "telemetry section" on page 17 (20 in the PDF).

      And on another request, is there a way to set the telemetry to a fixed
      interval instead of every N? Every N generates some strange intervals
      when using SmartBeaconing.

      And finally, does anyone know if I should use the EQ jumper when
      connecting to the rear "data" port on an Alinco DR-135?

      Lynn (D) - Converting KJ4ERJ-9 from internal T2-135 to external OT2m
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        I documented the various telemetry sources on the Wiki, Lynn. Have
        another look. I'd post a link, but I'm driving right now.

        James

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
          Ok, foolish me. I was looking for a link and didn't think to use
          Search. Newbie that I am!

          Thanks for the pointer!

          Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ