Re: [tracker2] Re: Are unattended trackers legal?

  • Larry Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2010
      I wouldn't so much say bigger fish to fry. It depends on who is watching and how much they know vs thinking they know about APRS. Two years ago the week before an event that I run 75 trackers in time slots I received a call from Riley Hollingsworth over the legality of the way I was running trackers because someone complained thinking that non-hams were controlling the trackers. Needless to say I got it taken care of and the event went on after several e-mail exchanges and spending some time on the phone with Riley.

      Larry
      KC7QJO
      www.b2v.org