Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} [tracker2] SET UP DIGIPEATER ???HELP PLEASE

  • M & M Neno
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010
      Thanks for the offer Kevin I would be interested but the originator of this thread, Mahendra, may also
      like to know too, could I suggest that you post your settings to the files section of the group & they
      will be available for all to see.
      I have had some success with fill digi setup but I suspect that there is also a problem with some other
      aspect like deviation, it is quite random & with some stations it just plain refuses to digi them at all, but
      I can copy all of them direct at my home station.
      More work to do yet.

      73, Murray, ZL1ARL.