T2 SAR tracker progress?

  • Kevin Ratcliff
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2010
      Hi Scott,

      Just wondering if you've made any progress on the T2 SAR tracker
      package lately. If you have any updates, please do share.

      Also, I will be at Dayton on Saturday. If you have a prototype you
      could bring I would love to see it.

      Thanks!

      Kevin
      KB9MQU
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2010
        I'll see about bringing along a prototype. It's been a low priority
        lately with the weather station stuff, and the production problems with
        the other products.

        We're going to be very light on inventory for Dayton this year, I'm afraid.

        Scott

        Kevin Ratcliff wrote:

        > Hi Scott,
        >
        > Just wondering if you've made any progress on the T2 SAR tracker
        > package lately. If you have any updates, please do share.
        >
        > Also, I will be at Dayton on Saturday. If you have a prototype you
        > could bring I would love to see it.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Kevin
        > KB9MQU

      • Kevin Ratcliff
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2010
          On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
          > I'll see about bringing along a prototype.  It's been a low priority
          > lately with the weather station stuff, and the production problems with
          > the other products.

          Thanks Scott!

          Where is your booth located? I haven't been to Dayton in a few years
          and I don't remember where any of the APRS stuff was.

          Kevin
          KB9MQU
        • lists@ke4nyv.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2010
            ADS is booths #504 and #505. We are right next to them in #503. The booths are located in the "gray room". Concrete floors and gray backdrops.

            Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
            RPC Electronics, LLC
            www.rpc-electronics.com

            > I'll see about bringing along a prototype.  It's been a low priority

            > lately with the weather station stuff, and the production problems with

            > the other products.

            Thanks Scott!

            Where is your booth located? I haven't been to Dayton in a few years

            and I don't remember where any of the APRS stuff was.

            Kevin

            KB9MQU
          • Fred Hillhouse
            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2010
              Does this mean any Dayton Special Sales might extend to those of us that
              can't get to Dayton? ;)