Re: [tracker2] T2-135 Profile/Config question

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2010
      Tim N8DEU wrote...

      > the problem was isolated to the T2-135 using Profile 2 for some reason
      > when the computer was connected and then switching to Profile 1 when
      > it was disconnected. What triggers a profile change when a computer is
      > connected or not connoted to the DB9 on the DR-135T?

      I seem to recall that if you have the jumper enabled for profile switching
      that it will switch when a computer is connected / disconnected. A quick
      test should be able to prove if that is what is happening. You could even
      change it remotely if your callsign is in the AUTH list.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2010
        One of the handshaking lines activates the 'jumper' input. It's
        actually useful if you want to automatically switch to KISS mode, or
        switch out of Garmin mode. If you're not using that, go into the
        profile switching setup and uncheck the 'jumper' option.

        Scott