Re: Changing Profiles via 'Accessory Switch'

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2010
      You will need to program the profile switch on the profile switching GUI. Set one profile with jumper switch on, and the other with jumper off. Then when the switch is switched, it will change profile.

      I think Forced PTT should work regardless, but maybe try checking the "Use PTT switch" box.
    • gulfcoast_railfan
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2010
        Group,

        I wired these two options up the other day as well. The Accessory Connector/Pin 1 - "Transmit select" does not seem to be working.

        Is there a GUI setting I am missing in set-up? Any help?

        73

        Paul, KI4DMP