Help setting up I Gate T2 on uiview

  • Mikey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hello Group
      I want to set up the tracker 2 right now its a digi wd5mhz-1 we are fixing to get internet at the repeater site i want to turn the digi into a I GATE can someone help with the config file and also if they can tell me how to set up ui-view 32 to run in kiss mode?

      Also what cable do i need to go from the T2 to computer? straight through or the null?

      Thanks
      Mike Henry
      WD5MHZ