Albuquerque errand

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      Is there anyone in Albuquerque who'd like to do a quick job in exchange
      for cash or hardware? The contract manufacturer producing the GTRANS
      cables finally stopped with the excuses and just gave up. They'll get
      around to sending everything back eventually, but I need the parts and
      tooling ASAP, so I need someone to run by their place, pick up
      everything, pack it, and ship it off by UPS.

      Thanks,

      Scott
    • Gerry Graff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2010
        Scott,

        I am in Albuquerque and would be glad to do this.

        Who do you want me to contact to get the stuff, and do you have a list of what I should expect to get?

        Gerry Graff
        W5LCY

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2010
          Thanks Gerry, I'll contact you off-list in just a second with details.

          Scott