Re: [tracker2] alinco 135 questions

  • virtual_chico
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24, 2010
      Hi Paulus,

      I also encountered the problem with our T2-135. When the weather-station
      sends data to the tracker, you also hear a little noise (as weather-data
      is transmitted continously, once per second a "tshirp"-sound).

      As we use the 135 for our APRS-Digipeater only, I thought of cutting one
      speaker-wire (if I have time, I will drill a hole into our front-plate -
      our 135 is rack-mounted - and add a switch for turning the speaker
      on/off).

      Maybe a 3.5 mm mono-plug without wiring also disconnects the internal
      speaker? Can't test now, sorry.

      73s de Mark, DL1GMC