Re: {Disarmed} [tracker2] alinco 135 questions

  • Teddy Banks
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2010
      I have one connected to a Kantronics KP3Plus, I have the volume turned all the way down, works great. I also have a dummy jack inserted  in the speaker jack to kill any sounds from the speaker.

      On 4/24/2010 4:00 AM, M & M Neno wrote:

      Hi Ron,

      Did you read that somewhere ?, our one works fine with the volume turned right down.
      And was the same before the T2-135 was fitted & we used an external TNC.

      73, Murray, ZL1ARL.