Re: GTRANS Cables Out of Stock

  • liquid_squelch
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2010
      Scott,

      Good luck with the manufacturer. Your products are top-notch, and I'm sure if they don't comply, you will quickly find a new source for the cables.

      In the meantime, if anyone has a used or unwanted cable that they want to sell, please let me know.

      Thanks again Scott for your update to the group

      73
      Phil / w2lie