Firmware build 53999 posted

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
      Several bug fixes. Also, the STATUS command has been renamed to INFO, and
      STATUS is back to being the status text interval like it used to be before I
      had some sort of mental lapse and used the same command name for something
      else.

      Scott
    • Tony VE6MVP
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
        At 09:27 AM 2006-09-21 -0700, you wrote:

        >Also, the STATUS command has been renamed to INFO, and
        >STATUS is back to being the status text interval like it used to be before I
        >had some sort of mental lapse and used the same command name for something
        >else.

        I call them brain farts. But I've been programming and developing for
        about 26 or 27 years now.

        Tony
      • David
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
          Hi, now that i have the otwincfg.exe working, I tried the install
          firmware from the web button. While it did seem to work, it still
          pointed me to the V.53990; however when I downloaded the ot2.s19 from
          the website and used the file button, V.53999 was pushed to the OT2.

          TNX de va3ae