opentracker & Puxing-777 Handheld Radio

  • David Christmas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
      Subject: opentracker & Puxing-777 Handheld Radio

      Hi Everyone, i have just bought an opentracker with a gps mouse and a Puxing 777 vhf handheld with a mic and speaker lead ,the wire's off the mic & speaker lead are
      Red = Speaker
      White = Mic
      Blue + PTT
      Black = Ground
      I have wired it to a DB-9 Male plug also with a red & Black power lead.
      This is how i wired it up
      Pin 1 = White (mic)
      Pin 3 = Blue (ptt)
      Pin 5 = Red (Speaker)
      Pin 6 = Black (Ground for both mic & speaker cable and black from the red & black power cable
      Pin 7 = Red ( + pos 12v in )
      as soon as i plug the handheld in it goes into transmit and stays there i also have the HT jumber enabled i have tried it with the jumper on and off and it still goes into transmit ??
      Rgs David VK4DJC
      home email: vk4djc@...
    • Randy Love