Re: [tracker2] Receiving and displaying messages from the NWS

  • Michael Kaufman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
      I am using the T2 with the Nuvi 350 and am able to receive APRS
      messages sent to me directly. Is there a way to receive and display
      messages sent from the National Weather Service as I do with my D700
      and and display them. I am currently operating the T2/nuvi 350 with
      my Icom 2820. I was hopping I could display all messages sent from a
      specific station say the NWS. Any thoughts or combinations would be
      appreciated.

      Mike

      WB9SLI
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
        Not through the nuvi.

        You could use a computer through a serial splitter to access the second serial port of the OT2.

        Or adapt a display unit on to the OT2.
        http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php/LCD_Interfacing

        Alan