Re: [tracker2] Re: Debugging T2 digipeater

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3 5:27 AM
      Bob K7RBW wrote...

      > As far as the TXDelay goes, configuration of that value is
      > disabled in my MTAIOConfig program.

      When you listen to the transmitted tones, does it sound like
      the transmit delay is very short?

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
    • k7rbw
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3 4:12 PM
        It's a lot shorter, now.

        I found the later version of the config program and I lowered the time from 500 mS to 120mS.

        As was pointed out, shorter, cleaner packets are better than longer, sloppy ones.

        It seems to be doing much better now after the recent tweaks.

        --bob
        K7RBW