Re: [tracker2] T2-135 profile switching question

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
      I have no reason to doubt it. The other pins are as stated in the manual.

      The rear

      panel connector is wired so that it may be connected to a PC using a

      standard straight

      through serial cable. A nullmodem adapter is needed to

      connect a GPS receiver having a typical serial cable. The pin

      out of the dsub

      connector is as follows:

      2: Data out

      3: Data in