RE: [tracker2] Re: OT2 ProtoC built and running

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
      Hmm.  My guess is there was already garbage in that part of the config when you upgraded the firmware and kept your existing config, but that's just a guess.  If it pops up again let me know.

      Unfortunately there's no room for detailed error messages.  I might be able to implement error numbers, though.

      Scott