Re: [tracker2] T2 Programing questions

  • Michael Kaufman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hi Al:

      Am using the manual from December of 09 and the T2 arrived two days after Christmas Build No 54746
      On Mar 2, 2010, at 6:29 PM, Al Waschka wrote:

      Mike

      What version SW do you have in the T2 and which manual are you using?  I got my T2 in October and it does not support some of the commands in the December version of the manual.  Maybe you need to upgrade your FW.

      Al K5TAN