Tracker2 OTC2M FIRST power up ??? HELP HELP

  • Mahendra
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Just got these Tracker2 OTC2M ...And try to power up and run
      Configuration,the software taking so long to recognized the OTC2M....I keep unplug the power and plug in again...still nothing happen.
      And Try with the Hyper Terminal also nothing Happen.
      All the light is OFF

      Is there any suggestion how to...??
      so I can program these OTC2M..? Please

      With the OTC1+ I have no problem at all, only these OTC2m give me hard time.

      Thanks and much much appreciated

      de GUS
    • e20gmy - Phot Sripanich
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2010
        I do have the same problem but green LED is on all the time. Let me try some magic and will update again.

        73/E20GMY
        Phot Sripanich

        To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com