Re: [tracker2] 5V Output Capacity

  • Al Waschka
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2010
      Interesting.....Well, I can't tell any difference between 0 and 255.  I'll have to check, but I think the high jumper is in place since I was planning on using it with a mobile rig.  I'm connected to the microphone input of a Kenwood TM-211A.  I'll check the jumper and see what it is like with it out.
      It would be useful if items like TXLEVEL had the ranges and values in the manual.  I just assumed that 0 was low and 255 was high.  Similarly, the equalization curves in the back of the manual have two lines on them and two scales, one for gain and one for phase.  But it doesn't say anywhere which is which.  A legend would be nice.
      Any progress on the messaging thing?