Re: [tracker2] where do i buy the tracker?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2010
      Sorry, they're all out of stock. We've shipped some to resellers, but
      they all had orders waiting to be filled already. Assembly is going to
      be slow for a few more weeks still, and things could get ugly if we
      don't get our parts back from the failed contract manufacturer - aside
      from being out thousands of bucks of parts, the lead times on some of
      those parts are sometimes 2-3 months.

      Scott