Re: [tracker2] DR135 Mk 3 internal tracker 2

  • Randy Love
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2010
      Yes, the T2-135 internals are compatible with all three DR-135T makes.
      I currently have T2-135's in a DR-135T MkII and a DR-135T MkIII.

      73,
      Randy
      WF5X

      On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:27 AM, Murray <nenos@...> wrote:

      Hi to the group,
      Our radio club has a DR135 Mk3 rig for aprs in our clubrooms
      & at our last meeting I requested that we get a internal TNC for
      it to make things easier as our old baycom modems are getting a
      bit long in the tooth. Permission was granted but before I place
      the order I would like to confirm that the DR135 Mk3 is a compatible
      unit as the info states DR135t.
      If all is OK I can place the order asap.

      Thanks in advance, 73, Murray, ZL1ARL.
      club call ZL1IB.