      Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 12:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2m version 2.0a

      On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Ron K7CDL
      <wyoming_semi_ driver@hotmail. com> wrote:

      > the tracker2 went back into HT mode last night without the
      > jumper in place again last night for like the 5th time in a

      Okay, I'm baffled... how do you know that the unit is in HT mode?

      The easy way to tell would be to look at the jumper and see that it is
      across the HT pins.

      The HT jumper couples the PTT out to the audio out line via a 2.2K
      resistor. Have you been able to confirm that you are seeing the PTT
      assertion on the audio line by monitoring the audio line with a meter
      or scope?

      > i have used the change the setting by the gps
      commands a lot of time.

      To do what? You are not able to change the HT setting via the command
      console, which is what I am thinking that you are talking about.

      You can spend a lot of time trying to fix a problem that doesn't
      exist. I'm not convinced that you have a problem with the HT setting.
      The information you have provided so far is insufficient to be able to
      confirm or deny the suggested issue.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic