9719Re: [tracker2] OT2m version 2.0a

    Jan 1, 2010
      I thought I'd posted the new schematic - I'll have to make sure that
      gets on the wiki.

      Check for any visible bad solder joints. It was tested before it left,
      so if it's not working now, chances are it's something that came loose
      afterward. You're welcome to send it back for inspection, but I'll be
      gone Thursday and Friday for CES.

      Scott

      n0rxd wrote:

      > I received my OT2m with the 2.0a PCB a week ago. I got it configured and
      > working as a tracker with a Garmin nuvi 350; however it does not receive
      > any packets. The RX and TX LEDs flash on power-up, but RX does not light
      > after that. Upgraded firmware to version 55076. I have tried soft and
      > non-soft DCD, equalization jumper on and off, but still no RX.
      >
      > I tested using a friend's version 1.0 with the same settings, jumpers,
      > and cables and it received OK.
      >
      > I noticed the modem is a MX614DW which is not on the schematic. Is there
      > a new schematic for this model?
      >
      > Does anyone else have this model, problem, or any suggestions as to what
      > I should do or try next?
      >
      > Thanks, Mark

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic