9714OT2m version 2.0a

  • n0rxd
    Jan 1, 2010
      I received my OT2m with the 2.0a PCB a week ago. I got it configured and working as a tracker with a Garmin nuvi 350; however it does not receive any packets. The RX and TX LEDs flash on power-up, but RX does not light after that. Upgraded firmware to version 55076. I have tried soft and non-soft DCD, equalization jumper on and off, but still no RX.

      I tested using a friend's version 1.0 with the same settings, jumpers, and cables and it received OK.

      I noticed the modem is a MX614DW which is not on the schematic. Is there a new schematic for this model?

      Does anyone else have this model, problem, or any suggestions as to what I should do or try next?

      Thanks, Mark
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic