      From: Patrick
      Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Re: what am i doing wroung on setting up?

      Also ps the HI and HT jumpers have nothing to do with other. HT enables
      and disables a part of the circuit to the ptt to allow (some) handhelds
      to transmit without needing to have them in the cable (as you appear to
      have).. the HI jumper adjusts the volume of the transmit audio to a
      high or low setting, which is then further tweaked in the config program

      p..

      wyoming_semi_ driver@hotmail. com wrote:

      > something is very funny. I was able to get the HT
      to work without the
      > HT jumper in place and with the HI jumper in place.
      as soon as I take
      > the HI jumper out and put the HT jumper in it stops
      working. still not