9709Re: [tracker2] Re: what am i doing wroung on setting up?

  • Patrick
    Dec 30, 2009
      Also ps the HI and HT jumpers have nothing to do with other. HT enables
      and disables a part of the circuit to the ptt to allow (some) handhelds
      to transmit without needing to have them in the cable (as you appear to
      have).. the HI jumper adjusts the volume of the transmit audio to a
      high or low setting, which is then further tweaked in the config program

      p..