9707Re: [tracker2] Re: what am i doing wroung on setting up?

  • wyoming_semi_driver@hotmail.com
    Dec 30, 2009
      something is very funny. I was able to get the HT to work without the HT jumper in place and with the HI jumper in place. as soon as I take the HI jumper out and put the HT jumper in it stops working. still not able to get mobile to work at all.

      Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 3:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Re: what am i doing wroung on setting up?

      PTT stays on constantly when the HT is set with my mobile (I know this is normal) this tells me it can PTT the rig. if I hook up the HT nothing happens at all. the only time I can get any PTT is when HT jumper is set on mobile

      Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 2:23 PM

      > only time I can get the tracker2 to PTT on my mobile is if I turn on the
      > HT jumper when hooked up to my mobile but then if I go under the config

      Are you saying the PTT works properly when the HT jumper is set, or does
      PTT stay on constantly when you set the jumper?