      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Miller
      Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 22:27
      To: opentracker@yahoogroups.com; tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] Pardon the slow responses

      I came down with something on Friday and I'm still feeling lousy. I
      stayed in the office long enough today to help Tory get all of the day's
      orders ready, but went back to bed after that. I'm probably not going
      to get caught up with email for a day or two even if I'm feeling better
      tomorrow. Right now, it's time for more Nyquil and then back to bed again.