9216Re: [tracker2] digipeat own packets when backpacking

    Nov 3, 2009
      If everyone uses TEMP, then you no longer limit the digipeating to
      your own packets only. I was going to suggest TEMP first, but the
      request was to limit who would be digipeated.

      One needs to be prepared to explain the abnormal path to those who
      don't know about preemptive digipeating, and will try to tell you that
      you are using a goofy path.