9203Re: digipeat own packets when backpacking

  • kc2eus
    Nov 3, 2009
      Sorry for the double post last time. I did not think the first had gone through.
      Ok I've got it now. If I set it to a fill-in with WIDE 1-1 I think I should be good.
      I was worried I was going to cause an issue with "spamming" the network. This was where the concern was coming from.
      Also if I leave it at WIDE 1-1 I don't have to mess around changing the default settings in the VX8 everytime I use this setup.

      Thanks for the info, i think I was trying to make it more complex than it was !

      Andrew