9200Re: [tracker2] Re: digipeat own packets when backpacking

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Nov 2 8:27 PM
      Andrew KC2EUS wrote...

      > Would that not allow the T2 to digipeat everything ?

      The two lots of settings I suggested would allow it to digipeat either
      WIDEn-N up to 2 hops or WIDE1-1 only, as well as digipeating on its own
      callsign. If you don't want anyone else to digi through it, set USEALIAS
      <n> OFF for all of them and leave DIGI ON and it will only digi on its
      own callsign. However, you said you tried that and it didn't work. What
      is the callsign in the T2, and what path did you have entered in the

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH