9193Re: digipeat own packets when backpacking

  • kc2eus
    Nov 2, 2009
      Thanks Keith for the reply ... This begs another question. If I enable as WIDE 2-1 or WIDE 1-1 then it'll digi everything it hears, as long as they fit the WIDE n-N criteria.
      Or is there a way to only digi my packets .. is this where the checkbox "digi on my call" comes into play ?

      Andrew
      K1YMI