9190Re: Position Packets

  • w4sna
    Nov 2, 2009
      The position is correct.

      What I want to do is eliminate the position packet to recover the wasted
      bandwidth. The station position is already being broadcast in the WX
      packet. Maybe it isn't possible. As I said before I am new to APRS and I
      haven't figured out what I can and can't do yet.

      I don't know why you can't see the screen shot. It looks fine on
      Firefox. Are you viewing via email?

      Tom - W4SNA

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "k7ybz" <k7ybz@...> wrote:

      > The position reported is 36 degrees 22.65 minutes North and 80 degress
      21.86 minutes West.

      > Look at the reported position from this link.
      > http://aprs.fi/?call=W4SNA-2
      >
      > Is that the correct location?
      >
      > BTW. At least for me, the screen shot is not available.
      >
      > Larry
      > K7YBZ

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic